[TowerTalk] Vertical spacing of dis-similar yagis

John Simmons jasimmons at pinewooddata.com
Wed Jul 8 12:45:36 EDT 2020

I'm sure this has been covered before, but a search of the archives
didn't turn up anything.

I have 80' of 25G, well guyed, and a TH11 at the top turned by a T2X.
I'd like to add a 40M beam, something along the order of the JK402T. The
wind loading would max out the tower and the rotor. I'm assuming the two
yagis would be at 90 degrees to each other. What sort of spacing between
the two do I need? Surely others have been down this road.

Please comment!

-John NI0K