[TowerTalk] 10/15 yagi design

Dave Sublette k4to.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:42:02 EDT 2020

I should have expressed myself more clearly.  I am interested in only yagi
designs, no wire beams, no quads, no traps.  Picky, aren't I?  :-)

All of the antennas I listed and the one I am going to build are mounted on
one, Rohn 55, rotating tower, 155 feet high, with rotator at the 5 foot
level.

I've used traps in the past.  I have used quads in the past.  Both designs
are good for particular situations.  But for higher efficiency, I'm going
to stick with full size, all metal tubing antennas.

K4TO