[TowerTalk] Ham II rotor mounting holes

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Sun Jul 12 01:38:50 EDT 2020

The hole pattern for four of the holes is the same for all CDE/HyGain rotators . The T2X has two additional bolt holes, but not every plate drills them.   The T2X uses 5/16” bolts, everything else uses ¼” bolts.  You should put some flat washers on the ¼” bolts when bolting to the plate with the 5/16” holes.

Ken K6MR