[TowerTalk] Can 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX be used for a Rotor loop?

RVZ rlvz at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 00:05:58 EDT 2020

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX all the way from your shack to the antenna, including forming the rotor loop?  I'd like to use a one piece Superflex cable from the shack to the my VHF antenna including having it form the rotor loop.  I'd locate a large rotor loop in the middle of the rotor rotation range so the most the Superflex would ever have to move is 180 degrees.
Please advise if this can be done with SuperFlex?
Thanks & 73,
Dick- K9OM