[TowerTalk] Best Way To Clean Copper Ground Wire for Erico Cadweld Connection?

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 18 04:19:55 EDT 2020

In the welding process the materials are melted together, not bonded like
mechanical connections.  The tarnish, and other contaminants, will be
vaporized.

But, to answer the question about removing tarnish, I use a combination of
wire brush and sandpaper.  Scotch-Brite also works quite well.

73, Keith NM5G