[TowerTalk] Tower in a bucket

Jon Zaimes jz73 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 19:13:04 EDT 2020

Yes, the stand-alone GM towers are a different design than the rooftop towers.

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K
Tower climber for hire
http://www.aa1k.us/
Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.