[TowerTalk] Need manual for EF-180S

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 27 11:20:14 EDT 2020

As others said, the EF180x design is swaged tubes with steep tapers and
thus pretty useless as a template for a wire antenna. (and hard to
model)  I would measure the coil inductance, probably all that matters
since F12 likely has the SRF in an ok place.  Then plug L into EZNEC and
find a placement that resonates with your total wire length.  Might be a
good project for AutoEZ, especially if you include the tower model.

Grant KZ1W
Tornado tuned EF180C w/o LL @ 100ft