[TowerTalk] FULTON WINCH

tony.kaz at verizon.net tony.kaz at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 09:33:18 EDT 2020

Been using a Bee-Bee Brothers worm gear 30:1 winch for tilting over my tower
since 1976. It is now called a Wintech W200-5.
https://www.wintech-winches.com/hand-winches/shur-worm-gear-series-750-3000-
lbs-capacity
I have a big old B&D 3/4" drill with a homemade coupling to fit the winch
shaft. It easily tilts up my falling derrick 80' Rohn 45 with a SteppIR
MonstIR on it. I use a pulley on the end of the falling derrick, 40' Rohn 45
to double the capacity of the wire rope.
73,
N2tK, Tony