[TowerTalk] Mast slippage

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 28 20:50:50 EDT 2020

This will be challenging. You need very hard bits (real cobalt bits, not just the gold colored ones), plenty of cutting oil, patience (because you’ll have to go slow), and lots of stamina (because as you go slow you’ll have to apply lots of pressure).

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith