[TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 stack distances

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Jul 29 22:30:05 EDT 2020

This is easy to model. I think that you'll find that two shorty 40's work
amazingly well together.

John KK9A

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com

Hello all,
I have a 120ft Rohn 55G tower in the works.
I'm wondering if it's practical to stack a pair of XM-240 Cushcraft
antennas?
If anyone has this setup, what are your stacking distances?
I'm thinking top one at 120ft rotatable, and 2nd one at 60ft fixed on EU,
but might be able to get TIC Ring or similar.

I know K3LR has a stack of XM240s (Moxon mod) at 120 and 170ft, but I can't
go that high.

Your thoughts and comments appreciated,
73 Darrell AB2E