[TowerTalk] NVIS (not exactly towers, but HF)

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 20:04:43 EDT 2020

On 6/8/20 4:14 PM, John Simmons wrote:
> $33 for the 5 page article. I'd like to read it but I'm not sure there
> would be enough unique info to justify the price.
>
> Perusing the IEEE website I wasn't able to find the cost for individuals
> to become a member.

Fairly pricey - $100 ish/year  - although they have a deal now for half
price (and then they'll tag you for the full amount)

and then you need to get a digital library subscription (3
downloads/month rolling over for up to 12 months) which is $20/month.
There's a higher price option too.

It's not cheap.

If you're a student, it's substantially cheaper - I don't know how long
you can be a student member, and what the qualifications are.

If you make your living doing it, you either get the access through your
work, or you justify it as part of "doing business".