[TowerTalk] Inverted Vees

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Mon Jun 15 23:58:59 EDT 2020

I expect polarization has a lot to do with the unexpected results. A
horizontal dipole has zero sensitivity to vertical polarization
broadside, regardless of arrival angle, but has at least some
sensitivity in other directions. You can see this with modeling software
that lets you plot both polarizations.

73,
Scott K9MA