[TowerTalk] Inverted Vees

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jun 16 12:38:31 EDT 2020

RIGHT! The first antennas I rigged when I moved in here 14 years ago
were multiple high coax-fed dipoles for 160-10 and a Tee vertical for
160M. The vertical wasn't working as well as I thought it should. It
occurred to me that the coax feedlines might be interacting with it, so
I added ferrite chokes to the coax feedlines. Sure enough, the vertical
worked much better.

73, Jim K9YC