[TowerTalk] Common Mode RF choke on a 50 MHz yagi

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:25:07 EDT 2020

That's a standard quarter wave coaxial choke that has been in antenna
books for several decades in one form or other.  I used that technique
on a triband quad (with separate feedlines) more than 50 years ago.

Off the top of my head, though, I think your version requires that the
driven element not be isolated from the boom.  Not sure it would work
with the driver isolated from the boom.  I'll have to draw it out later
to double check.

73,
Dave   AB7E