[TowerTalk] Coaxial Passthrough for Cinderblock Houses

radiok8dxxwjr at gmail.com radiok8dxxwjr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:52:48 EDT 2020

Seeking the group's recommendations on passthroughs (coax and rotor) for a
Florida cinderblock house.

Some folks just recommend getting some plexiglass, putting passthrough
connectors in the plexiglass, insert/weather-strip  it into a sliding
window, and call it good.  I am concerned about security and bug incursion.
Aren't there some long, tubular things I can mount in a drilled hole (coax
OK but how about rotor cables)?

Anyway, your thoughts would be appreciated.

73 de K8DXX Sebring, Florida

     Bill Roberts

Vicar, Faith Lutheran - Sebring