[TowerTalk] Dismantling an old 40m beam

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 6 13:12:50 EST 2020

I consider myself to be very innovative or resourceful, while i dont
recall a time where i have faced the stuck pipes together situation,
Rich i like this idea and will not forget it, i await an opportunity to
swagger in with extra "Bravado" and casually toss or offer this solution
to the next situation this technique where it can be applicable.

thanx much:  mac/mc w5mc