[TowerTalk] Bolts for Rohn 55 guy bracket

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 17:24:24 EDT 2020

I recently picked up a couple of used Rohn 55 guy bracket assemblies.  However, I believe the bolts that attach to the guy wire are undersized and probably were for a Rohn 45 bracket.  They appear to be 5/8 inches and the hole will accept a 3/4 inch.  So, I know I need a 3/4 inch grade 5 galvanized, but how long should it be.  Too long and the shank will noit be able to be snugged, too short and I won't be able to put a nut on it.  I can't find the info anywhere on the Rohn site.
Help!
By the way, still looking for a third guy bracket assembly, Phillystran, a rotor plate and top plate for Rohn 55.
K4XS/V31...soon.