[TowerTalk] ez nec help

N5KM - Kris n5kilomike at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:35:27 EDT 2020

The way I model using eznec/4nec2 is to model the yagi as a wire model, as
you have.
Then I isolate each element by itself and determine it's resonant frequency.
When I build the physical model I simply resonate the element to the
frequency determined from the model.
Thus, you can build the physical elements with whatever taper/steps you
have available that meets
your survivability requirements. This method gets you very close to the
model but doesn't take
into account things such as mounting hardware.

Kris N5KM