[TowerTalk] FW: Help With Ham IV Rotator

Raymond Benny rayn6vr at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:40:20 EDT 2020

Mike,

I suggest, if possible to keep you quick connect connector.

 They are so handy, in fact, I have installed the quick connects (QC) at
both ends of the control cable. I don't have to worry about trying to screw
on the wires onto the 8 pin terminal at blocks. And since the QCs have gold
plated pins, you never have to worry about corrosion.

Male and female QCs are available from several rotator repair guys. They
are not difficult to make up.

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA