[TowerTalk] Noob question re: Thrust Bearings

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:39:10 EDT 2020

I have never seen one slip in the clamp ring.  A bolt through would also
work but that would put a weak point where there is the most force on the
mast.  A U-bolt above the bearing is probably a better alternative if extra
clamping power is needed.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: telnet://k1ttt.net:7373