[TowerTalk] Noob question re: Thrust Bearings

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Sun May 10 10:43:48 EDT 2020

Rich,

Have look at https://www.pi4cc.nl/album/rotor%2040M/slides/07.html for
some ideas.
Here is a rotor bearing that carried all the load for a 2 el full size
40 meter beam

Have also a look at the rotor build and breakout rotor pipe if the
torque is too high for the rotor.
Yes the beam can spin free but it willsave a broken rotor :-)

https://www.pi4cc.nl/tech-info/ is also a nice source for our way to
explain "How do they do it?"

Peter
PC2A