[TowerTalk] Grounding an Alumatower

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Mon May 11 11:33:02 EDT 2020

Is your tower made from aluminum angle stock?

If so I'd terminate the ground wire with a lug and either attach it to
available tower hardware at the base, or use what is known in the tower
industry as an "angle adapter", which is basically a stainless steel
beam clamp, attached to a leg. Either way, use some Noalox or similar
under the lug.

-Steve K8LX