[TowerTalk] Grounding an Alumatower

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Tue May 12 18:08:29 EDT 2020

 Thanks guys,  lots of goof information.The big take away I  got is to use a stainless shim between the copper and aluminum.I imagine that it goes without saying I'll clean the aluminum with steel wool,  put some penetroxbetween the layers.  Clamp the heck out of it and the paint the area to seal it up.
de KA4JVYMark