[TowerTalk] Anyone have experience using Davis bury-flex as

Lou Laderman lladerman at earthlink.net
Mon May 18 20:41:07 EDT 2020

I've used Bury Flex for years. I have a crank-up tower, so flexible coax is
a must. Bury Flex is very flexible and it makes a nice rotor loop. I also
have some LMR-600 type coax for 6M, it too is lflexible. Don't use solid
conducter center coax, by its nature it's not flexible.

73, Lou, W0FK

Message: 8