[TowerTalk] Insuramce

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat May 23 16:43:12 EDT 2020

I strongly concur with this advice for all insurance. Nickel and diming
for less than major claims is a great way to get cancelled or have rates
raised. Every place on earth has different major hazards -- hurricanes,
flooding, tornadoes, etc. We're in the mountains in W6, where the major
concerns are trees falling, earthquakes, and wild fires.

I don't file claims for incidental damage to my car either.

73, Jim K9YC