[TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill

Ron Freeman ron at k5mm.com
Tue May 26 22:23:45 EDT 2020

I had an old X Brace HDX589 that had a removable X Brace section for rotor placement which allowed easy installation of the Orion 2800 or about anything else.  Installation of the Orion 2800 in my much newer  W Brace HDX589 was difficult (but doable) even on the ground with the tower tipped over.  Turns a DB36 on a tilt plate with an 80/160 inverted vee.

Ron K5MM

Sent from my iPad