[TowerTalk] Looking for some foundation advice

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Wed May 27 19:06:04 EDT 2020

Why do you think it is a problem that needs solving? Concrete is heavier than water and displaces it. Concrete cures by hydrating, not drying.

Contractors deal with water in excavations all the time without issues. Typically they would either pump the excavation out before pouring or provide for a way for the displaced water to escape via gravity.

In any event you should not be modifying the foundation specs without consulting an engineer.

Al
AB2ZY