[TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill

Barry Merrill w5gn at mxg.com
Thu May 28 17:36:16 EDT 2020

Since I knew it was overloaded, I never intended to leave it up
when storms were headed this way, and only got caught on a few
contest weekends when I was not paying attention to weather.

Thanks for making your post a private message, so I could have
chosen to not 'fess up, but I am morally obliged to answer you
excellent question, and to confess.

73

Barry, W5GN