[TowerTalk] Fwd: Field telephone wire for radials

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 07:16:41 EST 2020

 The more the merrier.
It's just a matter of how much work you want to do, as it takes some efforts to split it. You will get a better result if you split the cable for the same amount of cable. On the other hand, there is an optimum where adding more radial have very little impact on the efficiency. Don't remember the number but I don't think you will see any major improvement after bout 20 radial.
Have fun and 73 de,
Hans - N2JFS