[TowerTalk] Field telephone wire for radials

tony.kaz at verizon.net tony.kaz at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 10:04:08 EST 2020

Paul, I agree with what you are saying about the corrosion. I use WD1A with
both wires tied together. Cheap enough to not spend the time pulling apart
the wires.  One of the BOGS sounded low on signal level. Checked the wire.
It was corroded. I was lucky. Only had to cutoff about 2" to get to shiny
wire. Soldered on a spade lug and sealed with liquid tape. Will see how it
holds up. Signals now back to normal.
73,
N2TK, Tony