[TowerTalk] Feed Point Choke Question

Alan Higbie alan.higbie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 09:22:27 EST 2020

It would be interesting if you could:
(1) identify and measure some particular RFI (or general noise floor) that
needs to be suppressed - and
(2) then install the best designed choke made from what you have available
and
(3) measure strength of that RFI (or noise floor).

Later, in the Spring, try another (more theoretically optimal) choke - make
a similar comparison - and see if you can improve suppression of that RFI
or general noise floor.

~ Alan K0AV