[TowerTalk] Cable window entry

Ralph Parker ve7xf at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 9 13:36:31 EST 2020

 >Just drill  3-4" hole through the wall and be done with it.
 >...you would be surprised how easy it is to patch the hole if you move
!!!

NR1DX has the answer. I've left three 3" holes in walls behind me (in 3 houses) as I've moved,
and future owners haven't said anything. I've plugged them with steel wool to keep the bugs out,
followed by an old sock to keep the wx out.
I did spend some time in the plumbing aisle at H.D., selecting the proper adapters to line the hole.
The expanding foam held the adapters in position.
Piece of cake!

VE7XF