[TowerTalk] FOR SALE - Antenna Swing Gate for Rohn 25G

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Wed Nov 25 16:23:41 EST 2020

John
How many degrees can you then swing the beam around with one of these
before it hits the tower on either side?

Dave

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com