[TowerTalk] Coaxial Stubs target frequencies for CQWW SSB

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Oct 2 00:01:24 EDT 2020

On 10/1/2020 11:11 AM, David Needham wrote:
> What I am hoping for is advice on a strategy for where to target the nulls
> for each of the 10 stubs. 1850 for the 160m open stub could be good?

Remembering that VF varies with frequency, it's best to tune the stub by
measuring at the harmonic frequency(ies) it is intended to suppress. And
while the tutorial you posted is a start, the ones discussing PLACEMENT
of stubs along the line are more important when you get around to adding
them to your station!  The website is k9yc.com

73, Jim K9YC