[TowerTalk] Working with HFTASweep data

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 14:55:24 EDT 2020

Hi, Randy.

If I understand your question correctly, you should be able to highlight
the text data, copy, it, and then paste it into Excel with the "text"
option selected.

If that doesn't work for you, send me the text data and I'll play with
it until I get it into Excel, and then I'll send the Excel file back to you.

73,
Dave   AB7E