[TowerTalk] M2 40 meter Yagi

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 14:46:16 EDT 2020

M2 has a new version of their 40 meter Yagi - 40M4CDD.  unlike the one it replaced, it covers 7.0 - 7.2 mHz, or 7.1- 7.3 mHz.  Of course the "adjustable" elements can be shortened to make the sweet spot  up a little higher than 7.0 - 7.2.
The brochure says SWR varies from 1.2- 2.0.  However, when I asked M2 if they could send me a print out of the graph they responded they couldn't, which made me scratch my head.  $3000 for an antenna and they can't do that?
Anyone out there who has this specific antenna, not the one it replaced, let me know your experience with it...SWR, construction etc.
73  Bill K4XS/KH7XS/V31XX