[TowerTalk] M2 40 meter Yagi

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 13 19:21:51 EDT 2020

There is really no reason to not publish the modeling results (unless of
course they weren't done or are bad).  ARRL requires the results for
advertising.  Free space and one at a "good" elevation are what the
better manufacturers are doing.  A few make the models available.

One more reason I won't do business ever again with M2.

Grant KZ1W