[TowerTalk] HDX-555 raising fixture sheave(s) ??

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Wed Oct 14 21:28:50 EDT 2020

Greetings,

   Without going to UST, I have been trying to locate a replacement
pulley/sheave for my HDX-555 tower.  This is sheave that the raising cable
uses. There are two slots but there was only one sheave.  Can someone
confirm whether the tower uses 1 or 2 sheaves, and also a lead on where to
buy other than UST?

Spec: 3.5" OD, 1/2 inch thick with 1/2" bolt hole.  It is aluminum with what
appears to be a pressed in bearing (which has siezed).

Thanks for any info.

73  Mike  K9MK