[TowerTalk] Rohn 35G "Motorolla"

Ron WV4P wv4ptn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:31:08 EDT 2020

I have 3 Rohn Guy brackets for 35 G if anyone has some and needs some ?
I bought them as 25G, had them re-galvanized and they look better than
new.... But, when I went to use them they obviously didn't fit :)

I need 4 Rohn 25 Guy brackets for my 160M vertical, a trade for these 35
would be ideal.. but a fair offer on the 35's will get them headed your
way.

I Do have a few of the Rohn 35 Torque bars as well as a pile of the Rohn 45
Torque bars if anyone needs them.. I did not have them re-galvanized as I
do not intend on using them.

Ron, WV4P