[TowerTalk] Inexpensive source of Rohn stuff

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:19:22 EDT 2020

I've bought from these guys - well stocked and on your route...

https://www.3starinc.com/find_us.html

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
*“The servant-leader is servant first… It begins with the natural feeling
that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one
to aspire to lead." Robert K. Greenleaf*