[TowerTalk] Cover antennas - the good news and the bad news

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:03:19 EDT 2020

Steve,
Thanks for sharing the info on the test results book. I hadn't seen that and I will pick one up since I have a C31XR (will likely buy a 2nd when my tower project moves forward). Along the way I acquired a NOS Pro-67 real cheap and I was thinking of putting it up on a separate tower and leaving pointed towards SA/Carib. I might still do that since I already have it, but will read those results before I decide.

73 Darrell AB2E