[TowerTalk] Request for Info: Closing off PVC chase with LMR600 cables.

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Tue Sep 1 13:54:53 EDT 2020

Mike:

     I use electrician's putty to seal off the ends of the tubing that
protects my tower's ground wires where they leave the concrete pad and enter
the ground.  This stuff is available at most/all home improvement stores.
You can probably see a gob of putty near your electric meter where the
service cable leaves the meter base and enters your home to the service
panel.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F