[TowerTalk] Pan,zoom,tilt camera on tower

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 4 10:55:29 EDT 2020

Mike..
I didn't bother with the pan-tilt-zoom function on my cameras, but it can be handy.
The tower mounted camera is on the mast, so I just rotate the beams for 360 deg view.
BTW….I shunt feed the tower for 160m….even when TX at a KW, I can still watch the camera.  No problem with the rotor either :-)

I bought a cheap 8 camera Lorex system. I just login to the remote PC with a remote desktop app and check things out.

73, de steve ve6wz