[TowerTalk] hdbx tower base

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 12:07:34 EDT 2020

I used the stubs. If you want to see the story it is on the web here:
http://www.kk0sd.net/hftower/hftower.htm

My experience says it would be better to hold the stubs just a bit higher out of the concrete than I did 😊
But again it is all explained on the above web site. Clicking on each picture reveals slightly larger versions.

73,
Gary "Joe" kk0sd