[TowerTalk] How to Clip on with a Fall Arrest Lanyard

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Sat Sep 5 14:46:42 EDT 2020

A cross braze (horizontal or diagonal) is not strong enough for a fall
arrest attachment. You must attach to a vertical tower member.

W3YQ (a trained and professional tower climber also certified in high angle
rescue) covers this very topic in his excellent five part tower safety video
series.
Here is part one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzn4MEOxVpI

73