[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Come-Along Recommendations

Pete Michaelis - N8TR pete.n8tr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:24:16 EDT 2020

I have used both Massdam Pow'R Pull's and Lug-All's and both brands are
very good and reliable.  Three Massdam's work well when tensioning
guys during a new
tower Installation.  For tram lines I have used  this  Lug-all:

https://lug-all.com/products/1-1-2-ton-cable-hoist-531

It has the 30'  of cable making tram adjustments easier.  I was
fortunate to find one
at an estate sale..  Of course a second capstan winch for the tram
would be ideal
but most of us are fortunate to have just one available.

73, Pete - N8TR