[TowerTalk] Come-Along Recommendations

Dick Green wc1m73 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:02:41 EDT 2020

If you want a really rugged and well-made come-along, take a look Lug-All:

https://lug-all.com/collections/cable-hoists

I have the 1-1/8 ton version and use it for all heavy load jobs on the tower. I have a couple of hardware store come-alongs for light-duty stuff and there’s no comparison. They look like toys next to the Lug-All.

As you might expect, they’re not cheap. I paid $177 for mine 13 years ago. Now it’s $300. Tell me there’s no inflation...

73, Dick WC1M

73, Dick WC1M