[TowerTalk] Looking for a light coaxial

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 11 17:30:42 EDT 2020

OP did not specify the feed point height but I have used RG-142 in
similar situations to get me from the matched feedpoint down to ground
level. Then transition to something like LMR400 (or a clone) for the low
loss aspects etc to get me into the shack. The different in matched loss
between RG-142 and LMR400 for a 100' length at 80m is only ~1/2 dB. Have
NEVER had any issues because it uses a solid (and stiff) center
conductor when you properly strain relieve it at the feedpoint.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....