[TowerTalk] Paint Fiberglass antennas?

W7TMT - Patrick W7TMT at outlook.com
Wed Sep 16 17:31:21 EDT 2020

My suggestion  was based on 35 years at Boeing and 40 years owning and painting sailboats. However, if others have had good luck with $18 a quart consumer grade paint rather than the $70 a quart stuff I mentioned then the former is obviously a better deal as long as access for re-coating is not an issue.

I use Rustoleum products for marking anchor chain with great success.  No reason to believe their other products are not of similar quality.

Thanks

73, W7TMT