[TowerTalk] Tower resonant frequency

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 06:28:40 EDT 2020

> https://www.kkn.net/dayton2008/multi-element%20lowband%20verticals%206.pdf

Also:
Antenna book / on4un book:

a. 4 or 5 bent verticals from tower.
    Initially from YCCC guys.
b. coaxes to center switch.
c. coax length to be inductive
    to create reflectors for non-fed vertical.

Also
Could use poles /  ropes / other outrigger
to move top of verticals from top of tower.

Am on PC at this ridiculous Eastern Time
for something else. Hence, no direct references.

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT   .
. W3IDT at arrl.net            .
. W3IDT at comcast.net         .